Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
justme Post #20711 How are you doing? you deserved a little drink after that great report!!

Gosh only family and media next week! I liked alternative reporting just like you did. Maybe that will change.

Jury looked intelligent, nicely dressed, mostly women and they all seemed attentive and Judge Bates will allow notes next week, this is a good thing, I was happy to hear that.

I wonder if the grey haired woman is Johnny's grandma?

All of the statements were interesting Lisa's bedroom door locked and broken was puzzling, why would her door be locked? It sounds like she never did get a shower when she came home as stated earlier on Mock.
Maybe she ran to hide in room IMO

Both bums must have shared the smoke, it's crazy! but, amazing that forensics could determine it, great job there!

So Mr & Mrs Straub maybe discovered after all they had BBB bags in home but, black duct tape was brought to the home.

They determined that the Duct Tape at Johnny's neck has male DNA and his ankles female DNA - let me tell you I think this is amazing that they can determine it's male and female DNA, what kind of dirty animal bitch of a woman would do this to this boys ankles and who was the beast that wrapped his neck, UNKNOWN DNA we have to get them my God, to think we've 2 others out there and maybe more, Williams and Pettaway have to know who the hell they are. Lisa dying first is terrible, so they must have autopsy evidence to prove that, I imagine similar DNA findings on Lisa?

First phone call by Williams to Pettaway Oh! yes very telling.

All the Defense tells us is Rambo wasn't involved in there murders.

Justme, sure hope you are able to get in the Courtroom next week! There is a pile of evidence and you have done a great job here to-day! Any idea why only family and media next week?

Cheers
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM