Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-18-2012, 08:09 PM)justme Wrote: Where to begin--the photo of Johnny--it was shown fast but it looked like the bag had been ripped and tape still on. Also about female DNA being Maytee's??---I am pretty sure she never went in the house.

It's not definate that only family and media will be the only ones let in next week but heard from very reliable source that they are expecting a huge crowd. The families alone get 5 seats a piece (15 seats for 3 families), Should have counted but I am thinking there are only 25-30 seats. Today there wasn't much media there --- I am betting that will change when they start questioning witnesses. Anyway---I am going to head down there and see what happens.

About Lisa's bedroom door being kicked in--I thought it sounded like she was hiding or trying to get away from someone.

Tiff's phone call: Its on record that he recieved her call at 10:45 and that was last phone call recorded on his phone. Apparently when TW was interviewed she told detectives that Johnny said " I'll call you back Tiff" and of course he never did.

Don't forget all this today was only opening statements. If I was on the jury I'd be waiting for the prosecution and defense to show me the evidence to prove that statements today were really what happened. In other words--IMO they have a lot of explaining to do.

You should be able to see Cameo's mother Kenyetta Baker I think she looks a lot like him and she is biracial & proud of it so maybe that will help
a little but, some family members could be white.

I hope you get to hear about the Ring they have in evidence just where does it fit in?

The wallet on Johnny's stomach was interesting, very strange maybe we will hear more on it.

Thanks in advance!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM