Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-18-2012, 08:53 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Aberlin, my hat goes off to you! you've had close to a dozen posts to-day and I've enjoyed them all, some great insights! speculation etc., keep them coming!! Cheers

Thank you my friend. Good to see you back on here today Smiley_emoticons_smile

I personally believe Destiny will play a vital role in this case. I think she either knows what happened, participated, or has vital information she was unaware of at first.

There's plenty of violent males out there but now that we have female DNA, I think it would be easier to narrow down the list of suspects (unless Ohio has some wild women). We linked these two guys to the crime scene and I believe for a female to do something with them this vile she either has to be:

1. In a close relationship to one or both suspects (romantic or non-romantic)

OR

2. Someone who they forced to come along because "they owed"

The more I think of it, if you're dealing with someone who's scared and forced to help, that person would already be at a breaking point and would crumble under fierce police interrogation.

Imagine being there because your life might have been in danger thinking you're only going to tie someone up. Then suddenly Lisa dies and then Johnny. Unless this person has no conscience, I would have been the first one at the police station clearing my involvement in the case.

Therefore, I personally believe this person was close to one or both of the subjects.

Did they get DNA samples from Sam's girlfriend at the time, now suddenly wife? Very suspicious that they would be thinking of marriage right after you're the prime suspect of a murder case.

Perhaps the Spousal Privilege Law is the reason here. Under this, a spouse cannot be held in contempt of court for not providing condemning testimony against their spouse. The right to remain silent only applies to accused individuals.

There are different parameters for this law based on what state you're dealing with including if this applies to pre-marriage crimes (on a non-state level, the law is to protect the sanctity of marriage so I don't think it applies to even pre-marriage information).

Maybe you'll find the specifics here (too much reading for a simple answer for me):
http://opd.ohio.gov/RC_Casebook/privilege.htm

I'm not ready to rule out Destiny until I see/hear proof of her innocence. Plenty of Sam and Cameo's friends thought they "couldn't have done it"...but they were involved/did it none the less.

Who else does that leave? Who else is in their lives?

To stir the shit, I'd like to know all the reasons why TW was ruled out. She's even placed at the scene of the crime before anyone else was there and she changed her account of her & Johnny's phone call. Not to mention giving a detailed description of what the inside of the house looked like. When Maytee got there she had to peer down through the cracks of the blinds (being hoisted up by John).

Yes I know...Beat_deadhorse but either something still doesn't mix or she has got to have the shittiest luck I've ever witnessed. I do lean towards the latter but really would like to know how they cleared her Smiley_emoticons_smile

Have all the other women who've been questioned being cleared simply through weak alibis and lie detectors?

Lie detectors are circumventable...

"A 1997 survey of 421 psychologists estimated the test's average validity at about 61%, a little better than chance."

Here's the link to the entire article:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002...-lie_x.htm

Someone is being overlooked and/or is a gifted deceiver. UNNNNNNLESS, she is the girlfriend of the true mastermind behind the crime (spooky music plays here) who also has just the right amount of distance from the two suspects to not be listed in the same "network".

Fun moment: Perhaps they drove around looking for retarded people to set up and there on the corner selling drugs and pootang was good ol Cameo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM