Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
latest post from Maytee

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU TILL I TAKE MY LAST BREATH AND THATS MY PROMISE TO YOU AND NO ONE WILL EVER GET AWAY WITH HURTING YOU THE WAY THEY DID I PROMISE!!!!!!!!

also an hour ago, she posted a poem

A Life Of Hell

A life of hell have I wrought
With grief so strong that leaves you distraught
The pain and suffering we endure
That leaves you baffled and so unsure
What was it that caused this fate
Why did it happen on that date
Questions unanswered no words to find
Leaves room full of doubt in your mind
No one to warn us even though they knew they plotted against you and carried it through
The mark it left would change my destiny our lifes forever
How do you cope with what you do not know,i relive this catastrophe night and day it plays in my mind like it happened today
People can be cruel they want you to let go
They have no meaning of the loss we share
To forget them and move on meant we didn't care
To me I'd rather live in this hell
Those that I thought I knew so well
It is those who have failed me in my time of need
Their life is empty and still full of greed
They have no compassion or understanding of life
I would gladly give them all of my strife
But this I have learned in my life of hell
This is my cross and I wear it well
and this i do know the pain they caused you my beloved son johnny will reflect on all their faces their mothers faces and all their kids too no evil deeds go unseen everything done in the dark will be brought out into light MY PROMISE TO YOU
Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by gurl2323 - 07-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM