Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-19-2012, 01:09 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Man, this evidence against W & P is very damn slim. Add to that, prosecutors saying someone else was there. This does not look good.

I agree :(

From the Toledo Blade article:
"Mr. Geudtner told the jury that Mr. Pettaway and Mr. Williams are friends from childhood, that they both smoke Newports, that perhaps Mr. Pettaway gave Mr. Williams a cigarette and perhaps Mr. Williams went to the Straub home to buy marijuana from Clarke. He said Mr. Pettaway maintains he was never at that house."

This statement alone could very well get Pettaway off unless there is strong witness statements (not actual crime witnesses, but people who might have overheard them saying something on the street).

However, I've never heard of someone taking 10+ minutes to smoke one cig. That fact alone might refute my above statement Smiley_emoticons_smile

The whole jumping the gun on the metal retardation campaign makes me call bullshit on Pettaway saying he was never at the house. Why would you already start projecting on your sentence if you knew you weren't there and thus there couldn't be anything more than the butt as evidence?

On a positive note, its nice to hear that Cameo is allowing his lawyer to put speculative blame on Sam. Hopefully this will go back and forth till one of them snaps and tells the whole story.

Personally, I know I'll be hated for this, I don't think we're going to ever know the truth on this one. Please someone prove me wrong!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-19-2012, 01:24 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM