Justice for Johnny & Lisa
5 hours ago via mobile
That Last Night

Sitting here alone at night
Wondering what words I'll type
Trying to make sense of this
Of all the things he will miss
Wondering about his final thoughts
How scared he was how much he mustve begged cried pleaded for his life with no one to help him and how those vile demons tortured him without giving a care
To think that to those vile demons he didnt matter at all they chose to take his life without even a thought
I had no clue what all transpired that evil night i can only imagine the facts i been told . How could they end his life not caring what I would go through the devastation of my soul the destruction of our families left to deal with so much anguish sadness torment and despair....earlier that night Everything was fine and everything was right
He had made plans to do a few things the next day to visit with us and work out with his dad and brother and eat his favorite dish
I still remember the last words I heard him say "mom i love you i will see you later im fine mom dont worry "im alive"
My mind and my broken heart keep trying to cope
But all I remember is anguish despair the torment and chaos of a dreadfull evil vile dark cold night his dad was
Holding his lifeless body and screaming so loud i could hear the echos into space up above
All I could do was fall to the ground as I ran towards the house and called 911 i froze in time in so much despair pain so intense so much to bear
I was too late it was already done
How could this happen? This cnt be real? Not my johnny not my son please God i beg you dont let it be real The torture inflicted upon him when he died i felt so helpless that i wasnt there to save his life
His dad leaned over his body and looked into his eyes and tried to revive him with more screams and despair beyond this world
My heart now broken and I couldnt realize
It was only 8 hours since I talk to him last and he was happy alive
Now I must try to cope and try and survive for justice for johnny we must fight and make sure that it gets served on all involved in taking my innocent son
I must try to go on and live life for his little brothers sake
I'll never forget what happened that night how i wish i could change it all and go back in time ;,( tears
This is my cross that I must bear
One I hope you don't have to share
Momma

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 07-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM