Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-19-2012, 12:30 PM)justme Wrote:
(07-19-2012, 12:21 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: IMO, just because the duct tape was last used on Lisa, doesn't mean she died first, given that there was blood on here head area, maybe they knocked her out and then killed Jonny and after that they taped Lisa to make sure she would die, just incase she woke up after being knocked out.. Just my opinion..

I totally agree with you. I don't think it has anything to do with who died first. In the end they are both dead. I just hope these creeps get convicted and take whoever else was involved in this with them

Just because there was cardboard on Lisa's duct tape doesn't mean she was taped up last.

If you were there with at least four people you are obviously bringing enough people to quell any screw ups. So why would you bring at least four people and have only one roll of duct tape? If anyone here has experience with duct tape you know that one roll doesn't really last that long.

I firmly believe that the group of 4 or more demonstrates they knew BOTH Johhny and Lisa was going to be in the house. One "team" for Johnny (one holding down, one taping up; or in Johnny's case, one realizing Johnny isn't going to stop putting up a fight so now you have to tape his legs too), and one for Lisa.

I always believed the reason Lisa didn't have her legs taped is because: 1. She knew early on she couldn't overpower her attackers and stopped fighting, 2. She began to cooperate thinking it would save her in the end, 3. It was easier to hold her down. I don't believe they ran out of tape. If she was hit in the head because they ran out of tape, that would mean the bag was already taped over her head. It the wound happened to speed up death/restrain there would have been a hole in the bag. The impact causing the wound was strong enough to break skin...skin is much thicker and durable than a BB&B plastic shopping bag. That wound occurred before the bag was put on unless its on her lip from biting it while struggling.

Head wounds tend to bleed heavily and from the reports, there was a small amount of blood inside Lisa's bag indicating a minor wound. I think she bumped her head thrashing it trying to prevent the bag from being placed over her head. The wound could also be from something as simple as a fight wound from the bedroom struggle.

There is actually an office security video on the net of a girlfriend who tied her ex to a wall and killed him the same way Johnny and Lisa were killed.

It was extremely disturbing because of how frantically he struggled and whipped his head around to prevent her from putting the bag on his head. If he were laying down, he would have knocked his head on the ground numerous times.

The fact that you have two different DNA profiles on the tape shows that there was more than one roll of tape used. If you have two people restraining Johnny why pass the same shitty roll back and forth? Why not each person or even team have their own (otherwise you wish loosing control of the situation because its taking too long).

Also if there was DNA from the guy on one strip of tape, after he bit/ripped the tape off, his DNA would have been on the end piece of the roll AND the end piece that was wrapped around Johnny. If you bit/ripped something in half, "parts" of you are going to be on BOTH halves of it.

So if one roll of tape was used. On the same strip of wrapped tape, the male's DNA will be on the beginning, and the girls on the end...both DNA profiles on the same strip of wrapped tape. Reverse the genders if the girl used the tape first. Hope I wrote that decent enough because its a major point.

I actually still believe Lisa died first because she was colder and harder than Johnny. That's just my opinion...would rather hear hard facts. Card board on the duct tape isn't enough for me...especially when you're dealing with at least four people and two targets, one roll of duct tape seems very stupid.

Also I hate to say that guys but there is NO possible way that Lisa was knocked out while she was being killed. She has the exact same bruises as Johnny on her chin, knees, elbows, and hips. She literally rolled around on the floor struggling for air before the perps decided to hold them down. Who knows, there were things knocked off the counters, etc., perhaps they were making too much noise and they decided to make them feel every last bit of their suffering.

Worst of all, if you're going to get that close and personal to someone struggling for air like that and enjoy holding them down forcing them to embrace their fate, I would put my pension on it that they talked to them while they were dying.

Not to keep bringing this up but I think it need to be engraved into our minds that to kill with a plastic bag, it takes 1-1.5 minutes for a person to pass out and up to 5...yes 5 minutes for the person to finally die (many variable I already mentioned come into play on the speed of death).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM