Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-20-2012, 09:29 PM)Aberlin Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 08:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: misshmarie23, be advised Tiffany is a member here, even though she has not posted in a long time. so we are circumspect about what we say about her or her personal information. unless it is mainstream media/public reporting.

Speaking of Tiffany, after watching the Cameo videos, its starting to make sense why she did things the way she did that night.

The scales had "marijuana seeds next to it" along with "some knives". To top it off, the scale's surface tested positive for marijuana residue.

Honestly, if that were me on the phone with Johnny and I heard something suspicious, I would have kept calling back frantically as well, but not thinking the worst just yet.

The last thing I would have thought was "oh @#%@ my friend is probably getting murdered." So I would have been confused as hell trying to figure out what I should do. Along with that, its quite understandable now why she waited so long to contact anyone...

You can't call the police (your friend is cutting up weed at the house), and you can't call Johnny's mom for the same reason.

So you pace for a while trying to figure out what's going on...probably even calling around to other friends to see if they are at Johnny's or have gotten in touch with him.

Once that's exhausted, you drive to the house. After no one answers the door and she sees the house ransacked, she gets desperate and asks someone to get in touch with Johnny's mom.

On the surface I always found her actions very suspicious, but I think now there's reason to believe that all she was trying to do was keep her friends and herself out of trouble with the police.

If it was more than that, hopefully that will be brought to light in the trial

I have thought from the beginning it was Lisa's boyfriend Benjamin Dennis
I kept on and on about him, I knew about kids and partying and drugs but, who would do such evil as this with plastic bags and duct tape. Maytee said Johnny didn't have any enemies and Lisa didn't have any,. so I thought it was a very angry, jealous & violent ex-boyfriend and he had an attitude, if I cannot have Lisa no one will. Maytee was positive it was that skank she called her Tiffany Williams and her boyfriend Aaron Griffin I thought this is a mistake with Tiffany because she wouldn't want to call the police if they were doing pot and pills they would be the last people you'd want to telephone if you are in their shoes.

No one knew until Court that Lisa was locked in her bedroom and the door was kicked in, this was fascinating news.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM