Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-21-2012, 01:57 AM)Aberlin Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 12:23 AM)NightOwl Wrote:

I have thought from the beginning it was Lisa's boyfriend Benjamin Dennis
I kept on and on about him, I knew about kids and partying and drugs but, who would do such evil as this with plastic bags and duct tape. Maytee said Johnny didn't have any enemies and Lisa didn't have any,. so I thought it was a very angry, jealous & violent ex-boyfriend and he had an attitude, if I cannot have Lisa no one will. Maytee was positive it was that skank she called her Tiffany Williams and her boyfriend Aaron Griffin I thought this is a mistake with Tiffany because she wouldn't want to call the police if they were doing pot and pills they would be the last people you'd want to telephone if you are in their shoes.

No one knew until Court that Lisa was locked in her bedroom and the door was kicked in, this was fascinating news.

That's an interesting thought because I for one keep focusing on Johnny as being the main target. I mean what if it really was Lisa? (Just entertaining every possibility here...drives me nuts to wait until next week)

In fact, usually weird brutal crimes (just running with some thoughts here) are done by males against females. Dudes usually just shoot or stab each other. When a guy has serious female issues and goes on a killing spree what's the typical M.O.? Strangling.

Jealousy is a great choice of words because I've dated a girl years ago whose ex tied her up and locked her in the trunk till she admitted she was cheating on him (which she wasn't). Yes I know, it sounds so crazy its almost unbelievable but "when he got in his jealous mood, he became someone else."

I never thought much about Lisa's door being locked but now that you mention it, if you see Johnny get into a fight with a few guys is not too unrealistic to think that she would just distance herself but watch/scream in horror from a distance. Maybe even try to reason with the guys.

I mean, when have you ever seen a brawl between some guys and the girlfriend just runs off? Usually the girl is right there screaming "STOP IT!"

Again, just entertaining a thought here...I'm using this board as my mental scrap book Smiley_emoticons_razz Maybe Lisa saw the crazy ex and knew that "when he gets in his jealous mood, he becomes someone else."

One undeniable fact, something about these guys made Lisa immediately freak.

Them saying Johnny died first would make sense. Kind of like "you're going to watch him die #%@&!" Sick, but this crime was sick.

Of course all of this can be explained away if: 1. Lisa freaked when she saw Johnny getting tied up and ran away, 2. they saw her, 3. they couldn't allow her to escape and get help so they chase her, kick in the door, etc.

Personally, I don't believe Lisa was already in her room. Lisa's door was the only one kicked in (sure, probably the only one locked), but they sure as hell knew exactly where to go and exactly who was there.

Thanks for laying a good one on me when I'm supposed to be going to bed lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-21-2012, 01:58 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM