Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-21-2012, 03:53 AM)shitstorm Wrote: No, I could not live in a house where ANYONE was murdered, let alone my daughter and her boyfriend.

The Straubs are good hardworking people, but probably like most everyone else...live from paycheck to paycheck. Patsy Ramsey had the financial luxury to be able to say," I'm never going into that house ever again..."

That was a dream house they built on a truck driver and nurse's income...I'm just saying my husband and I both have decent jobs like the straubs and if in similar situation (God forbid)we wouldn't have a choice to leave or not. We would either have to stay or we could lose everything we had worked hard for....couldnt sell market is so lousy, stretched with expenses of life, couldn't afford to walk away and pay rent too...I could see my husb and I being like the Straubs and eventually saying it is what it is we'll deal with God's help...

I don't think we have anything at all to worry about it with this case. If we were on that jury and all the physical evidence they have is the butt but hear the prosecutors play the tape of the idiots talking in some kind of (probably) dumbass code on the jail tapes of their conversations..."ahhh what do you think they got on us for ...uhhh. ...killing the can opener and the detergent?"

Either that or they just come out and discuss everything and don't even realize the jail conversations are recorded.

Dying to know whose DNA or was it prints on tape...this case just keeps getting weirder and more complex.

Interesting thoughts about Lisa being target by x jealousy..but to me it's 99.9 percent Johnny was target. Drug dealer, owed LOTS of people $$, these guys were pisst.

Fascinating how with what info has come out explains Tiffany's behavior....or does it in some ways make it more mysterious (why not meet big John there)...

The_Villagers can't wait for my details...keep theorizing Mockers
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 07-21-2012, 08:05 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM