Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-20-2012, 12:36 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Kitty1, that was a very good post! Very informative. I know vicodin has Tylenol in it too. Where have you been???

I've been here all along. I've been reading everyday and keeping up. I just prefer to stay pretty quiet. And also there was a strong chance I was going to be subpeonaed so i thought it best to keep my mouth shut. Thank God I wasn't, because it was going to be for the Defense and I would have a hard time with that. Several family members and friends have been subpeonaed by the Defense and that is tough feeling like you are somehow helping the "other side". I want to say that I absolute love and appreciate everyone's reporting skills. I'd love to say names but I don't want to leave anyone out. Some of you are so dedicated to see justice in this case and that makes me feel good. Other family members have commented on this forum and they appreciate it as well. Thank you to everyone, but especially Lady Cop and Duchess! We are amazed that Mock sometimes reports things before word gets out to the entire family. I love that all the facts are documented here and I refer to it often. I have hope and faith but, I, like some of you, worry about what seems to be a purely circumstantial case. Thoughts of the Casey Anthony trial keep popping into my head and I get discouraged. Thanks again and keep up the great reporting and comments/feedback.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 07-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM