Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-21-2012, 07:06 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 06:02 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 02:36 PM)Mustang Wrote: Sorry for another long post. I need to learn to be more concise. At least I come by my verbosity naturally, right Older Than Dirt? (note to Older Than Dirt: look up "verbosity" in the dictionary and you'll agree with me.)

Did you just say that to your mother? I hope she hits you upside the head next time she sees you.

People who move every time something bad happens are called carnies.

I am struck, like most people, by the lack of evidence. WTF? Why isn't there more? We aren't dealing with criminal geniuses. I don't understand that part.

We haven't heard all the evidence yet the way I understand it, didn't they say on the Video all the contents of Lisa's handbag were dumped on her bed why? looking for what? what is missing from Lisa's bag we are left wondering there. We do know they have a ring what is the the ring about? was it Lisa's or Lisa's mothers ring or was it a ring of Johnny's
even Lisa hauled around. Where does the ring fit in? was it sold on the street to a hoodrat by another involved? Much more to come! Let's pray it nails the bastards who did this.

If they were going through Lisa's purse, by definition they are looking for something small (or at least small enough to fit in the bag). They did, however, steal about $40 (if I'm not mistaken) from a jar, so why not see if there's any loose bills in Lisa's purse too? Maybe a key to the safe?

Speaking of keys, I really want to know what how the key that was found under Lisa's body plays into this. Perhaps that is why Lisa's purse was emptied? Maybe they thought it was a key to the "safe"?

I think they were definitely looking for something significant, but while they were at it, scored all they could from the house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM