Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-21-2012, 12:23 AM)NightOwl Wrote: I have thought from the beginning it was Lisa's boyfriend Benjamin Dennis
I kept on and on about him, I knew about kids and partying and drugs but, who would do such evil as this with plastic bags and duct tape. Maytee said Johnny didn't have any enemies and Lisa didn't have any,. so I thought it was a very angry, jealous & violent ex-boyfriend and he had an attitude, if I cannot have Lisa no one will. Maytee was positive it was that skank she called her Tiffany Williams and her boyfriend Aaron Griffin I thought this is a mistake with Tiffany because she wouldn't want to call the police if they were doing pot and pills they would be the last people you'd want to telephone if you are in their shoes.

No one knew until Court that Lisa was locked in her bedroom and the door was kicked in, this was fascinating news.

IMO I dont think it was the ex boyfriend, because It was more than one person. Its not likely he would be able to convince a couple of his buddies to help him murder his Ex and her boyfriend. I know the Ex boyfriends sister and I have seen the family. There is no way that kid could have taken Johnny by himself. I believe the prosecutors are on the right track, Drugs and money. Lisa is a typical case of a little girl on the wrong side of the track. It happens all the time. I just wish Lisa or Lisa and Johnny had more time to turn their lives around.

As far as living in the house. The Straubs probably dont have much of a choice. I mean who would want to buy that house? Its been all over the news. So its not like they can sell it and move on. Just saying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by SayWhat123 - 07-23-2012, 02:25 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM