Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I am quite intrigued by the prosecutions statements on the phone call made while in prison as well as phone calls Sam made "that didn't make sense."

Seems to me there is something of significance here that validates more specifics on what happened, as well as WHY the cig butt was there.

I seriously doubt the evidence planting theory (no offense of course) mainly due to logic: If you're going to plant something you want it to be in plain sight and close enough to the bodies were it screams "look at me, I was here during the crime." Putting it in the garage creates too much distance from the evidence and the victims.

Plus we're not dealing with black ops folks; these are street hustlers from Ohio who don't have high IQs. This isn't the movies.

Maybe these guys watched "Lucky Number Slevin" too many times.

I'm still feeling confident in other circumstantial evidence that ties everything together. I could be wrong and there could not be much extra evidence. But with Cameo's inconsistencies, Sam's phone calls, "word on the street testimonies", and confidential informants, I think the prosecution has some tricks waiting.

Hopefully we'll all have our answer today. I just find it hard to believe that these cases would have made it to trial only based on DNA from a butt; that would be a waste of the court's limited resources.

Then again, we've all seen weirder things

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM