Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Just talked to Mustang who is at lunch. Alexandra Cousino is the only common thread of all the parties involved at this point. She had to read a text msg yesterday between herself and somebody she was arguing with. This was from 2-1-11. Bitch don't fuck with me. Watch the news. I can tie
people up wrap them with duct tape and leave them for dead. He also really likes Johnny's dad. Said that he is a nice man and his testimony is very good. He is a soft spoken man who speaks well, frequently has to compose himself. He (John) said that is was Tiffany's idea to turn around. Sounds like she was freaking out when she saw the police because she had warrants out. John had her pull into a gas station to compose herself. He says that he did not have a gun with him, but did have a sushi(?) knife that he uses in his work as a chef. His description about finding the bodies was difficult to listen to, especially in regards to Lisa. Terrible stench, hair soaked and matted with blood. M. is doing the Williams trial today. He said that Williams is being his arrogant self. There is more, but it was a brief conversation. I try real hard not to post wrong info! AND, he said that people who testify sometimes do not want their pictures taken. That might explain why ch 13 can't video.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Older Than Dirt - 07-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM