Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I just talked to Mustang! He was on a break and expects to be in court until late tonight because they want to get it wrapped up! He most likely will NOT be posting tonight. He told me a lot in a few minutes, and I feel inadequate to post. I'm slow, don't take notes fast or type fast. OK, Eric Yingling was in jail with Williams. There's nothing to do in jail but talk to each other 12 guys in one room talking all the time. Sam told Yingling that it was it was himself, Pettaway and ERIC TAYLOR that did the killings. They went to find the safe. They tortured Johnny and Lisa in a "face off" They never meant to kill them. They had them sit on chairs in the kitchen.They put a bag over Lisa's head to make John talk. Guess that didn't work so they went into garage to share a smoke and discuss what to do. I think he said that they went into the house and Lisa was dead or dying.
He also said that Williams used another person's pin number to call Steve Pettaway(brother) . He was sending paper work to him and wanted him to do some highlighting. I think that Mustang's thought was, that he wanted him to highlight names to make sure he had covered everything. I'm going to stop now , because he told me more than I could get down. I DO NOTwant to say something wrong.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Older Than Dirt - 07-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM