Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Code:
Sorry for posting this in code...kept loosing my formatting when I was trying to post...

Is it just me, or does something seem odd here? If any of my points aren’t accurate, please correct me. If nothing else, I don't, at the moment, see any other person that the clues point to as to who either set this up, or was the unknown female at the scene:

1.    Alexandra bought a car from Johnny with a down payment of $750 but
        wrecked the car shortly afterwards and didn’t want to pay the remaining
        $750
               a. Johnny’s parents had to pick the car up and put $900 worth of
                    repairs into it
               b. Alexandra started calling Johnny and Lisa threatening to blow their
                   house up and have Johnny and Lisa killed
                          i. Police were made aware of these threats
               c. Car was sold to another friend

2.    Alexandra Cousino is the only “friend link” between the defendants and
        the victims (no one else in Johnny or Lisa’s circle seem to know who they
        are).

3.    Alexandra texts someone a day after the murder “Bitch don't fuck with
        me. Watch the news. I can tie people up wrap them with duct tape and
        leave them for dead.” These are three different verbs connected by the
        same event (“watch the news”…referring to a particular news story). She
        is either lying to gain fear, or telling the truth.
               a. It wasn’t until the opening statements that it was known that
                   Lisa’s legs “had been” TIED with an “article of clothing”
                         i. Alexandra uses three verbs separately: tie, wrap, and leave
                                   1. To “leave” a location means you were at a location
                                             a. Could have simply been lying
                                             b. Could have revealed the truth in a fit of rage
                                   2. How did she know about the “tying”?
                                             a. Perhaps she got wind of some insider
                                                 information
                                             b. Perhaps she knows from experiencing it
                         ii. We’ve known for a while there was the mysterious “black
                             and pink pants found under Lisa’s body”
                                   1. Perhaps this means she put up such a fight that she
                                       freed her legs, and they had to bludgeon her on the
                                       head to control her
                                             a. Makes sense if Johnny was killed first, she saw
                                                 the bag coming as Johnny did. Johnny thrashed
                                                 around so much he bruised his knees, hips,
                                                 elbows, and chin (as did Lisa). So much
                                                 thrashing they had to hold Johnny down with all
                                                 their weight, and perhaps bludgeon Lisa on the
                                                 head.
                                                       i. Lisa’s wounds could have been from the
                                                          bedroom struggle too
4.    Alexandra is later caught with three large bags of marijuana
               a. Scale in Lisa’s home tested positive for marijuana
                         i. There was at least enough marijuana there to require
                            portioning it out through the help of a scale, and large
                            enough buds to require cutting with a knife.
5.    Alexandra posts on her facebook weeks after the murder that’s she’s
        “laying low and getting her life in order”
               a. Could mean nothing
               b. Could mean everything
6.    Alexandra deletes her facebook page right after Sam Williams is arrested

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM