Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
doing this from my phone so please bear w me and forgive errors.
john clark testified today, as has been widely reported. he was extremely effective, and frankly, very difficult to listen to. he had to compose himself several time but he made it through, even under cross where he eventually made defense attorney john thebes look like such a douchebag he simply went back to his seat and mutterred, " nothing further."

heard from alex cousino, and i think older than dirt covered the highlight there. same with jailhouse informant eric yingling i believe.

there's another informant set to testitlfy but we ran out of time today.

spent a couple hours viewing evidence in the williams trial, including clothing, duct tape and gruesome photos. by my calculations they used over 40 feet of tape to bind johnny and lisa's wrists and johnnys ankles. this does not include the tape around their neck.

by the way i learned about the infamous key found under lisa's body. it belongs to the basement panel to the alarm system in the straub home. it was in a large envelope with the alarm manuals etc. which had been dumped out. the installation blueprints or schematic was spread on the table. investigators suspect that the killers, when they couldn't find the nonexistent safe, thought it was probably hooked to the alarm and the blueprint would help them to locate it. the key is a small, cheap variety that is similar to what would come with a walmart file cabinet or drawer lock on a desk and was only meant to keep the basement panel door locked.

ill be back in court tomorrow. not sure which trial but ill do what i can to get info out. using older than dirt via phone during breaks seems to be a good way to get info out timely.

very rough and emotional day. extremely difficult to hear the graphic descriptions from john and yingling and to view the photos. the worst was our sharing of notes between those who attended the different trials ended up being the one jeff straub asked about yinglings testimony and had a very hard time being the one to tell him what he said. straubs are holding up well, as is john clark and his family. lindsay's testimony moved up to tomorrow. looks like both trials may go to jury on thursday.

again, sorry for any typos, or grammatical errors but typing on an iphone sucks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Mustang - 07-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM