Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I really don't think so...thought for a while it might have been possible, but no linkage shown to date. I think it would have come out by now. I think it was all thought up by a manipulative (probably screwed the defendants to get what she wanted them to do) sicko furiously pisst (car) jealous AC who devised the plan to rob them and it went too far. So horribly sad if true about torturing Lisa to get Johnny to talk.
[/quote]

Between this post and Mustang's about Lisa dying the third time, this seems very probable as being what happened. To me, for some reason this feels worse than someone coming in with the intent to kill.

Female DNA on tape...maybe a girl (just saying "a" to be fair) was there, maybe a girl handed them the tape before the job but wasn't physically there.

This is far worse than ever expected. I thought Lisa's head wound wasn't that important based on early police statements of "a small amount of blood inside the bag". Now, hearing Big John's account of there being a lot of blood and this torture factor seems very probable.

I thought all along they were harming Lisa to get Johnny to talk but this sounds like a much more drawn out brutal ordeal.

With head wounds that bled that much (remember, "dead men don't bleed") they must have started off hitting and/or kicking her in the face and head to make Johnny talk (the photos should be evident of this if so...I haven't seen them). After that they decide to use a bag on her.

If the single roll of tape theory is true, they tapped Johnny's neck first and then "made sure" Lisa wasn't going to come back and wrapped her up too.

I do find it strange (assuming for now the witness was telling the true account) Lisa died so quickly. Yes, I know it wasn't "fast" but it seems they would stop once she went limp. I think they were strangling & using the bag.

Sick. Very sick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM