Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
From the Lucas County Dockets 23rd July 2012 Motion to Reconsider

here's a couple of excerpts:- The first person Samuel Williams spoke to on phone from jail was Cameo Pettaway. Williams tells Pettaway "They got me down here on two murders, you hear me?" Williams further advised "Cam, I need you to get in my drawers bro - I need you to get - I need - you know what time it is bro I need all that gone." Date 22nd Sept., 2011.

Over the phone again from jail: "But I can tell you this, but don't tell anyone else. You hear me? Only tell Cam. Er, tell Cam but don't tell nobody else. When they brought me down to L C Jail, and they had me in that room, they had a search warrant for my DNA. So they swabbed my mouth. So I don't know,so maybe they're waiting to get the tests back. You know what I'm saying? (emphasis added) Date 25th Sept., 2011.

Pettaway Now gets arrested Oct 11 2011 and telephones Michelle Wainwright mother of 3 cameo kids! during the call Wainright suggests to Cam "it's a possibility (you) could have threw (sic) a cigarette butt out that way" In response, Mr. Pettaway states, "Nah, I didn't throw cigarette butts out that way, fool." Pettaway then states.

"Ain't no cigarette butts out that way, and you need to shut your damn mouth talking like that on the phone. You like, are you retarded or something? Don't talk like that on the phone. Period. I mean there ain't nothing you saying wrong but don't talk like that over the phone. (inaudible) recording and surveilling everything we could possibly be saying." Date 14th Oct., 2011.

Samuel Williams calls Steven Pettaway April 19th 2012 using a different PIN no he instructs Starla to call Rick James and it is determined that Rick James is the brother of Cameo Steven Pettaway. During the conversation Williams instructs Steven to tell his bro Cameo "don't go for that bluff tactic at the end man - this shit's too close, Williams also states that he just wants to know that for sure man - they said he's (Cameo) been crashing out up there", and to tell Cameo that Mr Williams is "solid-er(sic) than a mother fucking rock nigga" Steven Pettaway confirms that, "Ain't nobody doing nothing stupid, I know that."

They used other inmates PIN #s to deceive LE, but they got tripped up.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-25-2012, 03:01 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM