Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Continued telephone conversation between Samuel Williams and Steven Pettaway taken from Lucas County Dockets online dated July 23rd 2011
under Cameo Pettaway - Motion to reconsider.

SW: .....when you was in the joint we took off man, you hear me?
SP: man, I already know, I already know.
SW: that was supposed to be me and you, but, you know little bro had to step up to take your spot man.

SP: yeah, but you know he didn't do it right like I would have did it right.

SW: no he didn't do it right but he did it good enough to make something happen.

SP: he did it good enough, he did it good enough, you right.

SW: man, man, we've been some places man.

SP: man, I already know bro. I already know what it was. I was hearing about you boys when I was in there, but I am just saying man this shit's
wild how this shit came down. I'm like, about to come home, I see you on the news I said, man, swear to god damn, that shit crazy. and,

SW: man, listen. this is what I'm gonna do. this is what I am gonna do for you all. I'm gonna send all my paperwork home. I'm gonna have my wife pick it up right - I'm gonna down to-night and have her come pick it up tomorrow morning first thing. You cause you know what in the fuck you're looking for. I want you to go through it like I went through it. Read every fucking piece of paper, you hear me?

SP: I've been waiting to see this shit. I want the motion. I want all that stuff, shit.

SW: Nigga I got the whole motion. I got every motion.

SP: I want to see all that shit.

SW: I got the whole Discovery. I'm about to send it home so you can really expose some niggas.

SP: That's the cleanest way to do it.

SW: the main thing is to hold up. we almost there.

SP: Man, we good. you're home man.

To be continued......
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM