Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Later, Mr. Williams later voices concerns over Cameo Pettaway:

SW: make sure you stress to that nigga - solid rock.

SP: man, I am but that nigga - I don't even know what to say about that nigga man. he's like a bad bag of dope. yeah, I love, like I said that's my brother, but he's just fucked up man.

SW: I am up here on the fifth floor.

SP: ain't cam on the fifth?

SW: he's on the sixth. we ain't allowed to be on the same floor. that's why he's stressing. he's up there with all those old heads.

SP: that's where I was at. you can have your way.

SW: you've got to understand how young he is. he ain't never bitted before. but he is trying to listen to them old heads. and the old heads, because one dude came down here and he said they keep telling him that I'm down here trying to roll on him. but tell him don't fall for that bluff man.

SP: man, I told him don't feed into that shit man. he know better. he know.

SW: niggas talk bro. niggas talk worse than snitches in jail, you know that.

SP: ain't nothing to tell on though. there ain't nothing to tell on. what did you do?

SW: right. exactly. that's what I'm saying. that's what - that's - that's my whole thing. you hear me?

The End
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM