Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-25-2012, 07:51 AM)misshmarie23 Wrote: shitstorm-

me, T.W and A.C use to waitress at a strip club before together, they was living together. A.C sold some kind of pills to a dancer that worked there with us on a "front" that she would pay her the money by the end of the night when she made the money. However this dancer never paid her. us 3 was planning on going back to their apartment to hangout and drink. on the way there A.C kept calling the dancers phone none stop. the girl finally answered and told A.C that she didn't make enough so A.C would have to wait because she had to pay her baby sitter. A.C was not happy and starting yelling at the girl telling her she'll burn her house down if she didn't have her money by the next night at work. The next night at work we was all there and the girl still kept telling her she would have to wait to see how much she made that night (we worked at a slow strip club) the whole night while A.C was selling her shots we was all drinking (we got pretty drunk at work) she kept wispering stuff to t.w but i couldnt hear it over the music...by the end of the night the girl still told her she didnt have the money. she'd have it by friday a.w told her "you just fucked over the wrong bitch" us 3 left the club to go meet up with one of a.c boys so she could get some more pills off him i guess she was out. after under my knowlege we was just driving around smoking & waiting for one of a.c friends to call her so she could make a sale...untill we pulled up at these apartments on the east. we all walked up to the door and a.c knocked. the dancer opened the door the next thing i know a.c & t.w were both in this girls door way punching and stomping this girl. i could hear a baby crying i was shocked. a.c turned into a complete different girl then what i met her when she went to springfield. this became one of the last times i hung out with them outside the club..2 weeks later a.c was arrest for obstructed justice in the murder of t.w sons death and i stopped talking to them both all together.

sorry so long

AC "dont play around."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 07-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM