Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-26-2012, 01:51 AM)Aberlin Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 01:18 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Aberlin, I know you spend a lot of time here (and that's a good thing)! But can you tell me where) without going way back and reading very old posts) there has been any testimony or article about a party the night before? It is my understanding that there was not a party. I know we're all on over load, but I would have thought that would have come out sometime in the last week because it would have complicated the DNA process!

Chime in here folks if I'm incorrect.

Since the beginning of everything there was an endless amount of talk about a party the night before. I could have overlooked a post where someone debunked that, but so far, I've always hear from numerous posts that there was a party the night before.

Stories like "we they could have been at the party the night before" to "no, people who were there said Sam and Cam weren't there."

Even before Sam and Cam came into public knowledge there was talk about a party. If I got that one wrong I apologize and would love confirmation either way.

Well a party to kids could be half a dozen people, not necessarily a big blown out bash! A couple on FB very close friends of Johnny and Lisa's went to Florida with Johnny and Lisa, she stated on her wall how her and Lisa spent like an hour and a half talking away the night before while Johnny and her boyfriend Ronnie were shooting pool, she was one of the last to talk to Johnny and Lisa but, it was the night before the murders at the Straubs , so it sounds like Johnny and Lisa had maybe 2 couples over. Now the same woman SH & he is RG have 2 adorable children she kept in touch all the time with Maytee saying how much she missed Johnny and Lisa over and over and over for months she kept in touch with Maytee all very sad. She went to a gathering for Johnny on the anniversary of their deaths, now on the anniversary of their deaths Sarah Rupert a friend of Sam and Cams also caught up in the prostitution bust, made a post on SH's wall and stated Sam and Cam were innocent! Maytee also saw it, Maytee commented & said "this cannot be real" right after this stinking nasty incident! it just was a stinking thing to do.

On the anniversary of Johnny and Lisa's deaths SH completely shut down her FB page and has never returned. I think it's terrible for they were very close to Johnny and Lisa. As I said above not a big bash! Hope that helps OTD.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-26-2012, 02:54 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM