Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-25-2012, 11:09 PM)Aberlin Wrote: I thinks its too detailed and graphic not to be true. There's minor little things mentioned: the crinkling sound, the fact they made her pass out twice and the third time she died. We don't know what they used to tighten the bag...maybe their hands or even a belt?

The cause of death is still the same, the markings the tape would have made on the neck would still be from blood being pushed away from the skin.

I love the details. But it still can't have happened the way he told it. They either would have had to have taped the bag to her neck after she was already dead -- and why would they? -- or they'd have to have been taping and untaping her in order to revive her each time -- or they would have had to have asphyxiated her until they were done playing with her and then taped it on her while she were still alive because they intended to kill her at that point. So at the very least, I think the accidental death is super unlikely.

There's also the problem of the blood. Sounds like blood was pooled inside Lisa's bag. As someone mentioned, dead people don't bleed, so she was alive when bleeding in the bag. So the bag was likely taped on her while she was alive. If it was taped on, they could not revive her by giving her air, and probably did not intend to. Again, can't argue it was an accident at that point.

I disagree that the tape would leave the same marks as fingers wrapped around a neck, or a ligature. Those types of bruises can be easily distinguished after death. If the coroner is to be believed, that tape went on tightly and is part of what killed them. Cutting off the blood flow would have made them pass out -- that's actually comforting in some way.

So maybe it happened that they went through the whole routine with Lisa while making Johnny watch -- taped her up first and killed her in front of him -- but then it's still really odd that the end of the tape roll is on her and not him. The last bit of tape went on her, not on Johnny.

Then there's the whole sitting in chairs facing each other thing. When do they step on his head if he's in a chair? (Didn't the snitch say chairs? No mention of chairs at the crime scene, were there? they were on the floor)

It's not adding up for me. In any event, it certainly didn't go down as told to/told by Yingling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by soothsayer - 07-26-2012, 04:06 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM