Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-26-2012, 09:41 AM)misshmarie23 Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 07:05 AM)pspence Wrote: Lucas county jail, blabbing away??.... I don't know, I'm Leary....

Seriously I wonder that too

while your in jail all you have is time with these other people he could have been talking to erik about there past jail history and felt like he was trust worthy everyone has to let out a secret and being that he couldnt get off his chest what he did over the phone or threw mail because those are recorded and read. he thought he could trust a older man in there and figured maybe he could get advice because he has so much jail history..criminals arent very smart if they were they wouldnt get caught at all for their crime. with his charges i am sure he thought this older guy could give him advice on maybe how he could get out of it. noone takes something so serious to then grave without speaking about it to a soul ya know. just my thoughts..
[/quote]

This is what I think:
Sam Williams isnt as dumb as we think. Read the transcripts of the
jailhouse calls. His use of the English language is obviously dumbed down,
but he isnt dumb. He was SUPER secretive with everyone on the 5th floor of the jail where he was being held. Secretive with conversations related
to his case, secretive about his paperwork, secretive about the whole
shabang, to everyone. Then all of a sudden he decides to share his
deepest secret with a man he has no ties to, has a case that really
couldnt/wouldnt benefit to snitch in exchange for a lighter sentence/
reduced charges/significant early release etc. I think SW hand picked
this man because of all these reasons. He would be believable, he
doesnt have an extensive record, hes older, hes well spoken(in comparison
to the large majority hes jailed with) and the guy wouldnt gain any
or minimal benefits from snitching, and also is a father and seems like someone who would be more compassionate (weak) about keeping
this sort of secret (hence the details of the bag crinkling).
SW told the guy what he wanted the public and authoritiesto know.
That it was accidental. Its enough to muddy the waters against
a death penalty verdict. SW says in his jailhouse conversation transcripts
to Steven Pettaway, that he has it under control and not to worry. They
are almost there, just keep Cam quiet.."Rock Solid".
Eric wasnt a random confidante...there was a purpose in it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 07-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM