Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[/color]
(07-26-2012, 02:02 PM)shitstorm Wrote: . Tiffanny said the house looked ransacked and mentioned cupboards being open. couldn't see?

this is post #3359 convo while tiff was on this forum and questions asked to her the red is her responses.

TiffW~ I wanted to ask...

Did Maytee call you after she spoke to Sharita?

Was Lisa car in the driveway or the garage?

I might need to go back and look, but I think you said you looked in the windows(the front). Could you seen in and if so, could you see the kitchen area? Was the TV on?

Thank you so very much for coming on here to tell your side!

no maytee never called me johnnys father did.
no u cant see the kitchen are and no u cant see the tv either.

Do you think the killers were still in the house when you went there the first time and knocked on the door/rang the bell? And what were you thinking - out playing detective and shit when you're pregnant? Who knows what kinda shit you could've walked up on - know what I'm saying? In the future, just keep yourself SAFE first, ok? :-)

i dont think they were there when i went there.there was no movement in that house at all.that i could see.when i drove out to lisas i never thought that this is what happened.and i wasnt playin detective it just didnt make any sense why they wasnt answering to me.you know after i found out what had happened i thought the same thing.what if the killer was stilll there.what if he woulda hurt me or killed me also.

When you heard the guy talking to Johnny was it in a loud threatning voice? Do you recognize his voice, or have any idea who the killers are? Also will you cell phone records verify you were where you say you were during these phone calls?

Posting again.

no i did not hear lisa.
johnny said bro wut r u doing. and i could not hear what the man said.
my boyfriend was at home doing a paper for school.
no i was not going alone another one of are friends was going also.

Tiff,

Just listened to you on the 911 call and I'm curious about something.

You said that Johnny said, "Bro, who are you?" followed by the phone being shut off.

In a post a few pages back you are quoted as saying that Johnny said that he was going to call you back and never did - hence why it took two hours to tell anyone.

These are two different stories. Could you please clarify?

i also told the police the exact story.he did say he would call me back.and after i left the first time i drove back and then called a friend whos boyfriend is johnnys best friend .i asked for the number she would not give it to me.she told me stay by my phone shed call me back an 20 minutes later johnnys dad called i told him what happened and told him i was driving back there did he want a ride he said yes so i turned around and picked him up thats why all the time went by.

jash Wrote:
so what about all the lights being on and the cabinets opened?

the lights were on and at the top of the stairs which the stairs are right at the front door there was a closet opened.but never did i say the house was ransacked.johnnys mother said i said that.that was a lie

johnnys exact words were "bro wut r u doin"...and then he said tiff ima call u back.thats y i didnt call any one.he said hed call me back.after a hour of him not answering or showing up thats when i drove there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by misshmarie23 - 07-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM