Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-27-2012, 12:18 AM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: During cross-exam of Det Kozak, used certificates of title to show that JC bought his car from a dealership with another person (I think it was his grandfather) also listed on title - car had just under 30k miles. Six months later, car title changed to J.C. & L.S., mileage was 105k --- that's 75k in 6 months. (defense trying to establish Johnny was a dealer).

YourOtherLeft, fabulous job again! thanks and great information!

I need a mathematical genius hah on here to help me figure out this business with the car, car has 30K miles and 6 months later thats about 24 weeks later in or around there, the car jumps to 105K, what were Johnny and Lisa up to? where were they going? I know they went to Florida, maybe Miami. Well that's about 2,500 miles round trip, I'm just trying to understand the long haul driving to put that many miles on a car in only a few months. Maybe they were caught up in some hellish deal.
Where do two kids get the money for fuel and eats, Johnny didn't work some kids can barely scrape up enough to get to Cedar Point.

I thought Detective Kozak did the best job he could and the other Detective Williams there is another one Ross I think, Kozak worked night and day on this case, he only had so much to work with, he didn't even take a vacation last summer with his family this is a man that wanted these killers tracked down, I'm still Praying for him I hope he gets a big win! I thought Tiffany Williams was given a poly and gave DNA and I thought Aaron Griffin was cleared. We are looking for a Psycho here & Psycho bitch.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-27-2012, 03:12 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM