Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Maytee has been on 13abc's Facebook page commenting on the post they made about her interview and being "barred from the trial". I picked a few to post.

EN: I'm sorry, and i'm sure i'm going to get some feedback, but, it's her own fault she couldn't be there.

I've had family taken by others, but when it comes down to it, you have to compose yourself. Lisas' parents were able to calm down enough to be in the court room.

I feel bad that she's had this horrific thing, but i can't say i feel bad for not being able to be present. Even here on the news FB pages, she sounds like a nut case. It's okay to be anger, but composer, and class are key.
9 hours ago · Unlike · 5

HKS: There just wasnt enough evidence. And unless you were there, you dont know for sure he even did it. the judge made the right ruling.
9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

HKS: Also I feel its wrong for her to wish bad things gor his children and family. They have nothing to do with it. In order to move on and let her son rest in peace, she needs to forgive. Not forget, but forgive.
9 hours ago via mobile · Like

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez: Your so wrong ehmilee its not that i couldnt control myself in court ive never had an outburst in the courtrooms (Really???? I'm pretty sure that's the reason she wasn't allowed to attend, correct me if I'm wrong) but yet these vile demons family members attack our families constantly and yes one day i spoke back but not in court and as a matter of fact God knows he was protecting me from being there because after todays verdict ummm yes i wouldnt of been able to keep my calm
9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 8

VJ: With all due respect, Maytee, my heart aches for you and your family. I would want to see the rotten f#ckers fry - but had they tried the case without sufficient evidence, the S.O.B. would have gotten off scott-free. At least this way, they may be able to represent at a later time (unless it was dismissed WITH prejudice, but since the trials had not begun, I do not believe this will be the case). I have seen your posts on here and while you have EVERY right to be angry and hurt, you have a tendency to go a bit overboard and HKS is correct, you need to find a way to forgive if only for YOURSELF. GOD will seek retribution for the sins visited against your son. Please, for your own peace of mind.....
9 hours ago · Like · 1

GL: Sure its not the last time Maytee will mkae the news before this trial is over
about an hour ago · Like

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by RaisingAPrince - 07-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM