Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-27-2012, 09:15 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: As for my day in court, I took almost half a notebook of notes...I didn't want to miss, mis-remember, or mis-report anything. I wrote a lot in my posts but..there's a lot more...including interactions with various family members, court staff, attorneys that I didn't write about to try to keep my anonymity. I have followed this from day 1, put hours and hours into trying to figure it out, and realized sitting in court no matter how much I'd invested in this and wanted to know more, it was much easier at a distance...looking in eyes of families, friends, even had a moment that cameo looked directly in my eyes...its so more than a just a "case"...also realized I was out of my league...in a way I knew who everyone was & their crazy backgrounds from research..I definitely had a moment or 2 of actual fear after acquittal happened. Lots of mixed emotions about this whole thing.

I like your style! you brought forward a lot of good information. Were you sort of incognito? Everyone was wondering who was Sarah Stallkamp? Mr & Mrs Straub didn't know either, fortunately you put together that puzzle for we have never heard of her on Mock before, so we learn she was a room mate of Lisa's at one time, sounds like the defense brought up Stallcamp's ex boyfriend Nathan Jewell as a possibility
even.

Anyway this is a fine post above!

Will you be going to Court Monday? Cheers
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-27-2012, 10:13 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM