Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
HOLEEEEE SHIT!
I just spent pretty much my whole Saturday catching up on this case, from the beginning of the trials here. First I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Mustang, justme, Older Than Dirt and Yourotherleft for your OUTSTANDING first-hand commentary and reports. I've just been taken on a roller coaster ride of ups and downs.. just needed my popcorn & beer.

You know, I had a feeling that Cameo would walk. His case just was not nearly as strong as Sam's. Think about it, they only had the cig butt to go on with him. Not the jailhouse snitch, not the jail calls, NOTHING else! Unfortunately that really is not enough to go on. I feel like that trial got screwed though, they should have allowed that information but I guess I can see why they did not.

What bugs me the most is this Eric (Taylor?) guy. Just WHERE did Yingling come up with that name, he didn't pull it out of his ass? It had to have come from Sam, and I believe Yingling's story. Sure Eric's DNA wasn't found on any of the items used in the crime, but neither were Sam & Cam's (other than the cig butt but I am only referring to items used in the crime i.e. the duct tape). Is Alex C also know to Eric Taylor (sorry I dont remember reading about that)? Again seems like Alex is the link, but I don't think she was there. I think she did send the henchmen there though. None of Johnny or Lisa's friends/family knew WTF those people were... only Alexandria does. She also admits to never having introduced them to Johnny. So I think back on that phone call with Tiffany. Johnny saying "who the fuck are you?" remember he does not know Sam/Cam. He does know Alex which is why I don't think she was there, because I'm sure he would have addressed her first or at some point. Bottom line is it was only people that were not known to him.

I really do believe Sam & Cam were there, as well as Eric Taylor, another unknown male and the unknown female. Who was the unknown female exactly? Amy T? I read that the detective took DNA from every female they questioned so I assume they did check her out. Seems so weird that there is a female out there that no one has suspected/identified. but find that female, and you will get your answers. For her DNA to be on Johnny's clothes AND the tape? It's not just merely a coincidence. Plus, they used SO much tape, I doubt they found the female DNA just on the surface of the duct tape, but from somewhere in the middle of the roll as it was being used. This is the only part I question Yingling on though, since he only mentions Sam, Cam and Eric.

AUGH, maybe Cam being acquitted and Sam being convicted was the best thing that could happen. This may make Sam angry enough to roll on Cam and everyone else involved, also to avoid death. Question: If Sam rolls on Cam, I guess he can't be convicted right, but can he be subpoenaed to testify should they bring others to trial? Would he have to talk in court? Then he would have to defend himself in anything Sam may bring. I really think neither of them snitched because they didn't believe they'd be found guilty. It worked for Cam, not so much for Sam.. however now he just MAY snitch - you never know. But it will be the best thing to come out of this

Also, wow, did Maytee not testify?? crazy! I was really looking forward to that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 07-28-2012, 11:06 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM