Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-29-2012, 02:14 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 02:02 AM)lucimhome Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 01:49 AM)Adub Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 01:28 AM)lucimhome Wrote: The only facts I have besides what the Lawyers said in court is what Sam said to the person on the phone.
REMEMBER.... Sam never testified.
All I wanted to find out tonight is WHY DID THEY THINK THERE WAS A SAFE! And only wonder if it had come out in court. That's it.

I wasn't there for the trials, so I have no clue. But both Pettaway and Williams claimed that they had never been to Lisa's home. So be it.

So be it.......
Neither one of them testified.

Right?

Sam's conversation was not in the 8 page motion with the person we both know.

I was just sharing what I had heard from that person.

I only was looking for the SAFE information tonight. Which is something that still is a question to me.

Why that gave you few to call me names is totally a mystery to me.

I have always thought that Sam did it.........

Per his conversation with the person we both know...... He said he was there. At the house. He was at a party.
That is why his DNA was there.

The FACTS are what was testified to in court via other witnesses, who
all said Sam and Cam were NOT at the party before, hence the importance
of the cigarette butt.
They did NOT get on the stand and testify...but they told their lawyers
what their version of the story is, and the lawyers put it all together
in court on their behalf. That is there "testimony" without actually taking
the stand.
Who is this "person we both know" you keep referring to? Its got me totally
confused as to what you are even talking about to be honest.
We have answered your question about the safe. THERE WAS NO SAFE.
Johnny had bragged to various people enough, that it was kind of
common knowledge. Lots of people had heard him brag about a safe
being in the home. All it was, was braggadocio, as there was no safe,
and according to the Straubs and the prosectors for both cases, there
never had been one in the Straub home. It was a lie made up by Johnny
to impress his friends...
Do you get it yet?

I got it a few post back. Understand?........
I'm not going to say the name of the person we both know. All I will say is that it's a person Sam respects.
Sam was a person who was around my family over 5 years ago. He was always polite and kind to all of us.

I have NO KNOWLEDGE of hoodrat. I had to ask many people what some of the conversation ment in the 8 page motion.
I didn't know Johnny. Nor can I imagine how a SAFE at his girlfriends house could ever come in a conversation.
Lisa played Volleyball with my daughter. All the people I'm around would never talk about what is in other peoples houses.
We all work and enjoy the things we have been blessed with. NO ONE IN MY INTER CIRCLE WOULD TALK ABOUT ANYONE HAVING A SAFE IN THERE HOME.

Got it.........?
Let me know if there is something that isn't clear to any of you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by lucimhome - 07-29-2012, 02:33 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM