Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
As LadyCop has been doing: Go Back and re-read the whole thing from MSG#1. (awholelotta readin' ? Yes, Absolutely. Utterly Fascinating ? Knowing what we know now, Yes, Utterly Amazing !

I believe that it IS ALL HERE on Mock.

I have been doing the same -starting on msg #1- and going through it all and pulled out my old notes (TW = Tiffany Williams, ZB = underage-at the time- " Zach", MY = Matt "MoneyLovin" Yonkey", etc etc ad nauseum) (and also quite happy to see how many of us Mockers did screen saves of now- deleted FaceBook entries and sent them to LE/Detectives *hattip to LadyCop*)

The idea of a "Safe" in the Straub house was almost immediate in the investigation - from statements of Maytee, Tiffany, and through out everyone LE took statements from during the initial investigation (again, re-read the thread but around msgs 480 - 600....yes, I am doing this. why? BECAUSE TWO Murderers are currently partying and laughing at how GREAT They ARE !!!

"no, no you're NOT, you little Fucktards, WE, The People are coming for You....'signed' The Good People" ).

This case is far from over. Especially if ' sam "he like money" williams' refuses to drop a dime on the real people who will put him on death row.

God, I need to take a shower after reading some of the hoodrats bullshit....and I truly despise the hoodrats for when I sometimes have to think about the last minutes of those two twenty-year-old kids.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by RedCloud - 07-29-2012, 04:51 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM