Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-29-2012, 12:24 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: as for the safe, it's been said numerous times that Johnny bragged about one (even though one did not exist). I'm sure he was just trying to impress people. Unfortunately it was the beginning of the end for him.BTW, I think word got around because of Alexandria Cousino. Again, she's the only one that knows both Johnny/Lisa AND Sam/Cameo. She's the one that was pissed at Johnny over money (for the car), maybe even mad at Lisa for not paying the full price for Gotti. SHE is the one that goes apeshit on people that owe her money by some accounts on here. Seems like she is always desperate for money.. and I bet SHE is the one that was made aware of this non-existent safe because of Johnny's big mouth. I feel it in my gut that she is the one that sent those people to the house that night. I'm sure she wanted her money and to scare/hurt them. I still don't know if they meant to kill them. Anywho... I'm just seriously hoping the truth comes out soon, and I pray that SAM tells all. He has nothing to lose anymore.

Miss Conspiracy, your posts are awesome! keep them coming! I agree with you Johnny was just trying to impress his friends that's all. I thought friends of Johnny's testified that he liked to brag but, I don't know if those friends stated anything about a safe. From The Blade "Several of Clarke's friends said that Clarke was known to brag about money when he had it, and other things that he had." I think the safe is more heresay. The only person with a grudge is Cousino a grudge over the car and a grudge over the money owed on Gotti the pitbull puppy. Cousino may have spread some spiteful rumours around about Johnny and Lisa having cash and heroin, I wouldn't be surprised if she has been to Longacre Lane due to the fact Lisa purchased a puppy from her, so she knew the layout of the home IMO. Yes, that's right let's pray that Sam tells all.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM