Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-29-2012, 05:37 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Yes, I believe Yingling story also did, you catch he stated Sam was going over to rob Johnny of cash & heroin. Heroin is flooding into Toledo, there have been many Heroin busts, I believe the Blade had an article about a Heroin bust January 2011. Just from reading, this crap is coming in from Mexico. If someone wanted to rob them of cash and Heroin why would they go when Johnny and Lisa were there? Johnny would not be hauling a pile of cash and heroin in his car. Did Johnny or Lisa double cross some one that we are unaware of? there is something we are missing here! these were desperate thugs that did this, doesn't matter to me if it's marijuana, heroin, pills or cocaine these were desperate thugs that tortured this couple. As you said above "bottom line it was people not known to him or Lisa." What do you think of Yingling's statement?

Hi Night Owl!
I think the reason they did that while Johnny & Lisa were there, was for a few reasons: 1) I firmly believe they were sent by Alexandria Cousino, and I think she wanted to send them a message. I do believe they had the intentions of "roughing them up" or scaring them, maybe not killing them, but on that I'm not sure about. The reason I don't believe they intended to kill them is that they only went there with duct tape and not the bags. I think they wanted to tie them up and 'torture' them for info. I think somewhere along the lines things got out of hand and they used bags from the home that ended up killing them. 2) I think that they were also after the safe. maybe Sam did not mention that to Yingling but he did say "cash" and I'm sure that by that he meant the cash kept in a safe. That was also evident in the fact that the key was at the crime scene, I think they did believe that key had some sort of tie-in to the safe. They had to do the robbery while they were present so they could get the information to them as to where the safe was and how to open it. Did they double cross someone? Yes probably. But it was not Sam or Cameo directly, because I do not think they knew them. maybe somehow indirectly they did. (maybe just maybe the fact they they double crossed Alex C. led to her not having money for Sam/Cam... so she led them to where they can score their money and drugs while they were at it).

Also I wanted to touch a little bit more on Yingling. I read some people saying he could have easily googled the information and known details about the case (re: iraqi dinar, cig butt etc) however, that seems super unlikely to me. What are the chances that this guy was at home getting all kinds of details about this case, for what? it's not like he knew that he was going to end up in jail with Sam or Cam and -just in case- wanted to gather information about the crime in the event that some time in the future he'd be locked up with one of them and he could use the info to get a deal?? lol.. yeah right! This guys is actually putting his ass on the line for this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 07-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM