Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-29-2012, 07:23 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 12:02 PM)Pico45 Wrote: OK people, I understand that a lot of you are not from toledo. I am. Moved away. But let me explain East Toledo to some of you. First of all, its very impoverished. The government put Brand Whitlock project homes there years ago, and it has sunk that place. Second, not some of the sharpest tools there. I think most of you get that by reading that article. Third, all they ever talk about is how things are not doing well in EToledo. That is going on for 30+years ago. Fourth, most of them are practically drug dealers, pimps, and assorted low lives. Fifth, most of them smoke crack cocaine. I am not kidding. Sixth, most of them are inbred. Seventh, Add that they are inbred, smoke crack, AND there is a HUGE Sun Oil plant right in the middle of the east side. No kidding. Hopefully this sheds some light on the retards we are dealing with!

Nice essay Pico, it's the complete breakdown of family, shattered lives, wrong thinking, no Prayer in school, no God period. Girls flaunting their bosom and bottom and throwing themselves away on thugs robbers, thieves, lazy worthless men, then unwed mothers run to Welfare for help for food and shelter. Good decent values all gone out the window!
Girls need to be taught old fashioned values no sex until marriage once again and if they are having children the man they marry must be able to provide for his family damn it! no daycare centers that's a communist notion! raise your own children women have your man's dinner prepared when he gets home from work and your home tidy if you want all the stuff you see pushed at you on that T.V. SUV's, motorcycles, Boats, Trips etc., etc., worry about a job after you've raised your children, better yet shut the T.V. off and read to your children, enjoy your library.

There is no substitute for a decent father and mother!

I agree with you completely. Im an old fasioned woman, for sure, but my husband and I sacrificed a lot for our kids....and Id do it all over again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 07-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM