Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-18-2012, 02:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: just as an aside...is there anyone who remembers back at the beginning i said murder was not planned and they found the bags at the house? they did not bring the bags. they brought the tape for restraint purposes. then of course it all went bad.
and female DNA on the tape could be from whoever might have handled that roll of tape prior to murders. a little out there, but i would argue it if i were defense. god forbid.

I remember LC, because I agreed with you strongly on this and that is what prompted my first post on the board. I must confess I truly am surprised that TW has not been charged in connection with this because I really felt she was involved. I also agree about cross contamination on the tape, but I think the location of the DNA on the tape would be significant. If it is on the sticky side of the tape, it would imply that it came from people that were at the scene of the crime. If were on the outside/ non-sticky side, it could have been from anyone who handled the tape, including someone that loaned the roll of tape to them.

As far as this retardation thing goes, I personally believe that no one should be able to claim retardation as a legal defense, unless they were legally declared retarded BEFORE they committed a crime. I cannot believe a judge let him get away with that, but that is okay- we can hope that if he goes down that the boys in prison make him wish had gotten death instead! A special thank you to the Mock reporters who are going to the trial and bringing back news. Your doing an amazing job, and I know I am one of many on here who appreciate your efforts in keeping us all up to date. thank you!!!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 07-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM