Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-30-2012, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-30-2012, 02:38 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Williams mother failed.

She certainly did, so did Killa Cam's mother and Maytee as well. Those women were supposed to set an example for their children, a good example and they failed miserably & lives were lost. I hope every one of them feels a sense of guilt because they all played a role in this story.

Guilt....first of all you have to have a conscious. With Maytee to expose Johnny to such crap like drugs and husltling. In the beginning most of the pills came directly from mommy dearest own personal prescription. Early in this investigation Maytee did an interview saying that "it was not in Johnny and Lisa's character to do prescription drugs". Lies! for wanting so badly to be the "cool" parents and allowing and supplying pot and pills to Johnny, Lisa and lots of other neighborhood kids.....hmm, let's say "SHAME ON YOU". This case is not over with by any means. IMO-I still believe that with good police work that this case can easily be solved and every single person responsible can be behind bars. Fellow Mockers I am requesting that you submit any crazy information in which you may have heard to Lady Cop to help prove who the real Maytee is because I know for a fact that Maytee is no stranger to torcher and that she has been involved in crimes in the past which are actually very simular in nature to the Clarke/Straub case.
Here is something for you to think about: first 9-11 call @ 1:21 am...mom is frantic and needs medical sent to her home (6 min online to dispatch, EMT's did come to house stayed for more than 10 mins which puts the time close to 1:40 am)
Quote:. Second 9-11 call @2:06 am...mom made a miraculous recovery and has now turned detective and is on her way over to the Straubs house. In the second call mom wants to file a missing person report on her son who isn't answering his phone and she tells dispather "I want t know if they have been abducted by whoever tried to assault and rob them". This time cops came out and stayed for 40 mins checking the situation.
The third 9-11 call 3:50 am after the discovery from the Clarkes who never drove back home but instead drove to a nearby gas station and decided to go back to the house...a lot of unexplained time unaccounted for here. I also find it strange that John Sr. took a hand gun along with him to the Straubs when Tiff picked him up and that he also had tossed a knife in a bush outside of the garage door which was discovered a few days later by cops and was admitted to by Clarke. I smell deception in the worst way....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 07-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM