Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-31-2012, 12:51 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Has anybody thought of what was in the drawer of Sam's dresser that was so important to get rid of? Drugs? Evidence of the crime committed at the Straub's? Maybe a momento? What the hell could it be? It's bugging me because it probably would of sealed the case!

Me, I've been pondering over what was in the drawers, Sam needed all that gone, they got me down on two murders he tells Cameo. This is 8 months after the crimes, so he was so confident that he was never going to be caught, imagine he has something connected to the crime that links him thrown in a drawer. We should ask Cameo what it was, he knows and if Cameo retrieved what ever the heck it was did he save it? destroy it? it could be evidence that could destroy the others involved.

Maytee should start what was in the drawer Cameo campaign.

While we are at it Sonny223 since you brought up this good point, what's your take on this weasel Steven Pettaway? Here we have this "Rick James" Sam instructs Starla to call him via a three-way conversation, Sam doesn't want this known and "Rick James" is actually Steven Pettaway, then this rant goes back and forth between them, some statements stick out like this one Sam Williams "when you was in the joint we took off man, you hear me?"

Steven Pettaway: "Man, I already know, I already know."

Sam: "That was supposed to be me and you, but you know little bro had to step up to take your spot man."

Steven: "Yeah, but you know he didn't do it right like I would have did it right"

So it was supposed to be Steven Pettaway and Samuel Williams that night? that is my take on it! What is Steven Pettaway head weasel or what? if it was supposed to be him that night then he knows the killers?

Has this been a pattern? this crew running around torturing people or what and this is one job that went wrong?

This line on the phone calls get this one Sam is still talking to Steven:
Sam: "You got to understand how young he is. He ain't never bitted before. But he's trying to listen to them old heads." hah

For never having bitted before I'd say old Cam did pretty good he's FREE
he's away Sam, free as a bird checking out his Blue Shoes.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-31-2012, 03:07 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM