Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I apologize for my outdated post the other night, but we just released a major game title at work and have another on the way, so I had been crazy busy at work- hubby is away playing GI Joe with the military and I am running the house and playing single parent these days, so I had been away from the forum for a week or two. I thought the trials would be delayed as they usually are, so I stepped on here, read where I had last left off, responded to a post- looked up and realized I had 100 pages to go through. In fact, I missed the entire trials ! Although that cigarette but seems like flimsy evidence to some, combined with those phone calls I felt it was damning and CP should have been convicted.

I am sorry but if my friend called me from jail and said they had been arrested for murdering two people, the conversation would be more like" What? what did you just say? OMG!!! Who? who is it they think you killed? who the hell is that? OMG!!! WTF?? why do they think it you did this? Where are you? what the hell is going on??? I would be freaking the heck out and confused.

I am caught up on the pages now so I know other mockers noticed this too, but the whole conversation was pretty much to touch base and let each other know that they were rock solid, not going to roll on each other, and that he might have left a cigarette but there ( never thought it was strange that neither one of them was never there and some how a cigarette but was found there, never wondered if someone set them up- right away thought one of them left it there) and just wanted to let him know he was rock solid and not going to roll and not to fall for the cops tricks because he was not going to.)

Those conversations along with the DNA on the cigarettes were enough to say that both these guys were at the scene of the crime. DNA also says there were 2 others that were probably there, so does this mean that Cam and Sam were the ones that actually did the killing?, no it does not but as Lady Cop said before, everyone that was there, is equally guilty so that would not matter. My question now would be, because I have seen this done in other cases, why didn't the cops charge them with one murder at a time if they were moving forward with just this evidence? for example. They could have just charged Cam with the murder of JC and his kidnapping.. and if that was dismissed and then they obtained more evidence, they could have later tried him with Lisa's kidnapping and murder, correct? I think I have 10 pages left to read. Been catching up for 2 nights now, so I will probably finish those tomorrow. Thank you again to all who have done a remarkable job keeping up with all the details for those of us who have not been able to be here each day.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 08-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM