Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-31-2012, 05:27 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 04:40 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Nightowl said....
then this rant goes back and forth between them, some statements stick out like this one Sam Williams "when you was in the joint we took off man, you hear me?"

sounds as if he was reassuring himself of his alibi. That they were partners in crime (literally) and wanted it to look
like they never perpetrated, one without the other.

We are on the same wavelength here 'imsuchawildflower' !

Tanisha Madyun, was living with Cameo she was the current baby mama, at the time, she testified William's had stayed over several times at their place in January 2011, she also testified they both smoked Newports and when Sam called Cam on telephone Sam would call him Killa Cam and Rambo, so prior to the murders he was known as Rambo and now 2011 he's named Killa Cam. We have never heard where Williams and Pettaway were after the murders? did they leave cell phones with Tanisha ? and who is the 3rd male & 2 females? did they all go back to the Bedford Inn? were the phones left there. Killa Cam has the answers he is best friends with Williams.

Not doubting the Unknown Female DNA on the tape is from a conspirator, but what if, albeit far fetched, the sticky side of the tape simply latched to this DNA that was already on Johnny's clothes before the crime? Basically, I'd love to know how investigators differentiated suspicion from coincidence (never gonna happen, but I'd still love to know).

Simply saying the location of the DNA (on the tape) rules out a casual transfer isn't enough for me. I'm an IT guy so I want to know how things work and the troubleshooting steps to fix/figure out things. Experts can't agree on anything even in the IT world.

What exactly rules out a "casual transfer"? Again, not doubting, and I'm sure more explanation was given during the trials (or at least I hope).

"DNA" could be from just about anything. For example, if it was hair (no idea if it was or wasn't); hair falls out everywhere and the most common place people get hair on them is by sitting on a seat/bench/etc.

I don't know if the DNA was hair on the tape (it was previously mentioned that the defense said the other Unknown Female DNA samples were hair on Johnny's pants), but just to entertain this thought, it could be as simple as Johnny going to pick Lisa up from work while she was still finishing up. So he sits down on the waiting bench which had the hair on it (waiting for Lisa to be done).

All of this came to mind when these other unknown female DNA samples (hair) were mentioned in the trial casually by the defense. To me, it seems to insinuate that these other unknown female DNA samples were not suspicious to law enforcement...unless I was asleep at the wheel when this was explained.

1. Any word on the street if Johnny was seeing other girls behind Lisa's back? (Could very well explain a non-violent means of DNA transfer to clothes.)
2. Has anyone received word on what the DNA was from on the tape (saliva, hair, skin)?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 08-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM