Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-01-2012, 12:16 PM)tlynne Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 10:09 AM)soothsayer Wrote: [quote='Snoopy' pid='273910' dateline='1343798720']

Those conversations along with the DNA on the cigarettes were enough to say that both these guys were at the scene of the crime. DNA also says there were 2 others that were probably there, so does this mean that Cam and Sam were the ones that actually did the killing?, no it does not but as Lady Cop said before, everyone that was there, is equally guilty so that would not matter.

I love, respect, and fear LC, but I humbly disagree in this instance. I think there can be degrees of guilt. Say for instance they came along with robbery in mind, then the other aholes with them decided to off the kids, maybe when these fat asses were sharing their ciggy. Maybe they even smoked it in the garage, came back in and found the murders done, tossing the butt to the floor. Are they, in that case, just as guilty as the murderers? I don't think so. Of course, they may have been in on the murders, might have even been the brains and muscles behind them, but it can't be proven.

Sorry if im babbling... im on my phone and its kind of difficult to go back and revise

So....maybe all things being equal, all things are not equal?

I respect your thoughts on this but still disagree. While I do understand your point here, that some could have done worse than others, I still consider them all guilty just the same. If this were not the case, then why is Charles Manson still sitting in prison, when he was never at the scene of the murders that he master minded? They made a choice that night, and even if that choice was only to rob this couple and this situation got out of control, they still made that choice. I am sure that people who make a choice to drink and drive do not plan to crash and kill people when they make that choice, but they are still responsible for the outcome of that choice when they make it. And even if these people only planned to rob someone, it went too far and 2 people were killed in a horrible way, everyone involved is responsible equally for the outcome of what happened that night. And although some might have participated more directly than others in the actual killing, not a damned one stopped them or came forward and tried to turn the others in.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 08-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM