Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-02-2012, 06:09 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Hello Green Ribbon, just stop by any time and have a cup of tea! we missed you!

The Associated Press picks up a lot of stories.

I agree with you, Cameo was at the scene IMO.

Thanks Night Owl, your welcome is much appreciated! Smiley_emoticons_smile

I do have a couple of thoughts about the case that weren't answered by the trial though.

1. How come two not so bright (and one even classed as a retard!) perps managed not to leave any dna on either bodies in what was a nasty murder?

I do accept that as Lady Cop says, even if they didn't participate in the actual killings, their state law finds them equally culpable as those who did.

I am just suprised that their dna didn't show up, as I would have thought overpowering them, restraining them and hurting them would have left several possibilities for dna transfer.

2. Where did Destiny Madrid fit in, given that they held her for awhile? Or are we no longer able to discuss this Lady Cop, as there are no pending charges against her?

I thought I'd better ask this first before discussing her.

I'd be glad to hear other people's opinions on these points. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(08-02-2012, 11:00 PM)sharit Wrote: Thank You Green Ribbon

Your welcome! Smiley_emoticons_wink

(08-04-2012, 07:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Maytee is still lying about the $75,000.00 reward. She also thinks no one is going to get away with their vile, evil deeds. Uh hello, someone already did. Bwahaha! He's free as a bird. That tard is a smart cookie. Howz dat for an oxymoron.

hah

From reading her fb page, I get the feeling that sometime in the future he will meet with an untimely accident. Given how she has behaved in court, I could honestly see her or a family member going after him.

One thing that really annoys me about her is that she has tried to make this tragedy all about her. Don't get me wrong, I do feel sympathy for her loss. No parent should have to bury their child, especially in such horrible circumstances.

However, her threats, rantings and attempts to make her loss seem greater than everyone elses grate on me IMHO. One thing that came out at the trial is the horrific images that her husband saw and has to deal with remembering, I'd bet nearly every time he closes his eyes. I haven't ever seen her mention his suffering, or acknowledge the Straubs suffering.

I think if a family member or a friend could talk her in to going for grief counselling, they'd be doing her a real favour. I can't imagine that she is in a very healthy place right now and it must be affecting the younger children and her husband.

She seems really irrational in a lot of her postings. Her outrage at Williams being dressed up nice by his counsel is unbelieveable. I can't find her posts now, but she was definitely ranting about Williams in his wrinkled shirt. With all due respect, she is no stranger to the justice system, she knows how the defence would scrub him up. Her calling Judge Bates a retard is unfair as well. I think he had little choice but to go with that verdict, as hard as it is to stomach. I don't think that he was fooled by Cameo at all, there just wasn't the conclusive evidence there to eliminate reasonable doubt.

I do feel bad about criticising her, but she does need help. Perhaps some of her apologists who come on here mouthing off at Mockers would be better served trying to convince Maytee to get decent grief counselling for the sake of her and her family's sanity. I don't say this lightly, I know someone who has never been able to move on from a tragic death over 20 years ago and it has ruined them. I'm not saying she should forget, but realise that life has to continue, however hard that may be, especially for the sake of her younger children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 08-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM