Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
she is very foolish to post that crap.
another one last night:

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
9 hours ago via mobile
THIS IS JOHNNYS DAD im telling all you evil vile demons that hurt my son and lisa IAM GOING TO SEND EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL DONT THINK FOR A SECOND THAT ANY OF YOU GOT AWAY WITH ALL YOUR EVIL DEEDS!!!!!!! ALL EYES ON YOU MFKRS

i do NOT believe that is big john typing or dictating for one minute.

----------------------------------------------------------------

here is PART of an email i received from someone who knows Cameo:

i cannot personally vouch for its accuracy. but the person who sent it feels strongly about it:
(xxx are mine)
there is more i have to think about before posting.
--------------------

As for how he handled the situation not good. We all knew he was innocent he is not a jail bird like the media made it seem. The longest time besides this was only 2 weeks. He was very depressed but who wouldn't be. He lost almost a yr of his life for something He had. No part in. He feels horrible for what happened to the young couple bc he has children too. N for your maytee rants the only word for both her n john is something else. She is a complete nut ball n he is a coward. He threatens young innocent females when they are alone. Cameos first court appearance she turned n said to xxx u got it coming bitch n he held his fingers like a gun at xxx. I feel terrible for what happened but for some reason I feel its maytee fault. xxx was sitting with the other witnesses during trial n a young man was telling xxx how she was n FBI snitch. So who is to say she didn't tell on the wrong ones. Just funny they can't find the 2 that are truely responsible for these murders. IMO I think that's exactly what happened n they retaliated by murdering them.

emails i post are verbatim, spelling errors are not mine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 08-05-2012, 04:12 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM