Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
<-------this is more of the email from cameo's friend that i posted on previous page:
note: dvs = domestic violence charges.
--------------------------------------------------

The most important thing everyone needs to know is Cameo was not at that house period. Sam never once said a thing to cameo about these murders. Obviously the question still is how that cigg got there. Which nobody knows IMO I think Sam went to buy pills from Johnny n that's how. Otherwise I would have to say Alex would have had to set him up. Cameo is sick over the whole situation. Sam is not mad that cameo was released just upset bc he is sitting there on a fake testimony. As for the question if cameo fears the Clarke's not at all otherwise he wouldn't be out n about. Sorry I'm trying to remember questions I've seen. O the conversation between Sam n Steve was in fact about the prostitution situation, not the murder. None of these guys are capable of murder yes they have dvs on there background now I can only speak for cameo on this that the dvs were mostly arguments n he wouldn't leave the home so the only way to remove him was to press charges. Cameo isn't a horrible person but he isn't n angel either he hasn't had a normal childhood as I'm sure u can tell doesn't take a genius to catch on to that.
Do I think Cameo is retarded absolutely not. but he does have problems. He doesn't conprephend as an average person does he had a lot of medical issues as a child.
There are certain things he can't do without help.

emails i posted are verbatim, spelling errors are not mine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 08-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM