Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-05-2012, 10:24 AM)Green Ribbon Wrote: [quote='Aberlin' pid='275203' dateline='1344147444']
[quote='Green Ribbon' pid='275103' dateline='1344091112']
The only slight difference I have.....and it is a big IF....is the point you made about them covering their faces....but, this possibility relies on taking what Tiffany Williams stated that Johnny said on the phone was true.....and let's face it...It's a big if!

If what TW stated what JC said to her on the phone is to be believed, I would have thought that he would have freaked out more on the phone if they had turned up masked up, if it had been me in his position, if masked guys had turned up at my house I'd have been freaking out to my friend on the phone and telling them to ring the cops.

But, given that he might have had a stash of drugs in Lisa's house, I can accept that he may not have wanted to get the cops involved, or he was just too shocked to say anything to Tiff or of course she lied about what was said.

Excellent response!! I'm a little doubtful about them wearing masks myself, but at the same time wearing masks does reduce the risk of direct retaliation. Unless they knew Johnny would never be able to "go to war with them."

I think you're spot on about Johnny's response too. Seeing someone masked you know there's some serious shit about to go down. On the other hand, strangers in the house might make you second guess your instincts or give you the false belief you can talk your way out of the situation. People tend to believe they can talk their way out of any trouble.

Of course you have a solid point on the validity of Tiffany's testimony on what Johnny said. I'm not doubting her testimony, but rather acknowledging we are all basing these theories on hearsay.

I've gone back and forth on my views of Tiffany some many times. Don't really want to go there for a while.

However, here's a thought I just had. IF...again if, Tiffany was the one who set this up, it would have been discussed that she was going to call Johnny's phone numerous times in an attempt to eliminate herself as a suspect.

The issue with that theory is the reaction of the perps. They got so pissed from the constant calls they threw the phone across the room. It would have changed nothing in the "alibi" if the perps quickly picked up the phone and said "alright enough...stop calling!!" Tiffany could have simply said Johnny was screaming for help that final call and the phone went dead. Then she drove out there. Of course as well all know she never said that. So the reaction of the perps makes me doubt she was arranging the crime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 08-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM