Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-05-2012, 05:18 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I would like to ask the friend of Cameo Pettaway's that emailed Lady Cop
a couple of questions.

What was Cameo's alibi for the evening of the murders?

Is he still friends with Michelle Wainwright?

Thanks to Rule 29 he is free!

The Domestic Violence Charges are far from nonsense, he's guilty!

Can I just add a couple of questions to the list for Cameo's friend please?

1. Cameo must have some theory on how his dna got to be at the house, how does he think it got there?

2. Also, the friend says in their opinion Sam went there to buy pills and that's how the dna got there. Well, if that is the case, why didn't Sam say that to his legal team? Wouldn't it have explained why the dna was there. Far better to say "I went there to buy drugs" and bring in a reasonable doubt, then say nothing and go down for murder? Any defence lawyer I know would say that in court rather than not give that as an explanation if that were the case.

3. If the snitch is false testimony, why would a guy who seemingly had nothing to gain by snitching (he'd already been sentenced) go on oath, risk perjuring himself and retaliation attacks to give false testimony?

To the friend of Cam's, I'm not trying to be harsh and confrontational here, I am really glad you have come here to put Cam's side across, I am just asking the questions that anyone would ask, given what Sam/Cam/you have said. I hope you keep posting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 08-06-2012, 05:30 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM