Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-08-2012, 01:23 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: Well since u seem to know the answers to everything about Sam's personal life maybe u can help me cope with dealing with my six yr old who has no clue what his father did and has questions of when he is gonna see him or why he can only talk to him for a certain amount of time compared to seeing him every other weekend. ...... my son wakes up every morning excited for a piece of mail to come from his father. ....yes the whole case is sad and unbelievable but at the end of the day it affects way more people then everyone thinks. ... yes it was a very horrible thing that ha happened to Johnny and Lisa but they were grown adults who lived a life they lived and took the chances they took by living that life. ...what about the young and innocent ones who have no clue on what someone else's choices has done to effect the rest of their life's.......does anyone have a input on that????

I do have sympathy for your son and I can imagine is going to be difficult to have that conversation with him in the future as to where/why his father is where he is in his life.

I don't obviously know what your relationship was like with Sam, however posters on here have read his police record and it isn't pretty, so they are obviously going to base their/our opinions on what we have read.

I get what you are saying about Johnny and Lisa, but I'd add no one (or at least very few people ) deserve to die by the choices they make in life and in this instance I don't believe their choices should have ended up with them dying in the horrible way they did. Remember no one likes to hear victim blaming.

Can you tell us more about Lisa and Johnny's life choices? What were they doing that would have put them at risk in your opinion?

Why didn't Sam say to his lawyer that he was there buying pills if that was the case?

Anyhow, I wish you the best in bringing up your son, its obviously not going to be easy given what has happened, but if you can bring him up on the straight and narrow and teach him that there are different choices in life to what his father has made, then you will have done a good job.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM