Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
perhaps maytee will be allowed in court to give victim impact statement.
------------------------------------

here's a preview:

RIP Johnny
about a minute ago via mobile
Iam so sorry dear johnny and lisa i so wish i could turn back the hands of time and have you both here with us again i hate those evil sick selfish demons that stold you from us im going totally crazy lost insane here with all thats happened ;,,((( idk how to deal or accept any of this sick shit i just want to wake up from this most horrible worst nightmare and have you here with us and your baby
;,,((( i cnt stand not being able to talk to you to hear your voice to smell your scent to hear your laughter to hug and kiss you I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU DAMMITTTT I WILL NEVER BE OKAY this is totally unacceptable for me i cnt stand it my heart is broken beyond this world it bleeds for you with every beat i miss you with every aching breath i take ;,,(((( i hate those evil sick selfish demon sewer rats bastards cowards that took you from us!!!!!! But them SOBs will all drop for the count NOONE is getting away with so much evil.GOD SEEN IT ALL! I LOVE YOU FOREVER I WILL SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN MY SWEET LOVES ;,,((( </3 </3 AND I PROMISE YOU I WONT STOP TILL EVERYONE INVOLVED IS CAUGHT AND DEAD!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 08-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM