Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-08-2012, 07:53 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: Thank you yes when the day is to come when my son has questions it will be very difficult to explain to him the situation all I can do is sit back and help him through it and let him know he is not alone......and as far as the life Johnny n Lisa lived from what I have heard from people who were close to Lisa that Johnny exposed her to a different world than what she knew. .drugs...drug money...and once u get exposed to that world it like a vacuum cleaning to a carpet all the money just sucks u right in fast money like everyone heard one time or another money makes the world go round once someone runs out they try to find anyway to get some or they feel a emotion of depression wishing they had money...if u sell drugs u know everyday waking up u have many risk of getting robbed. ..getting raided....getting set up by undercover. ...debts with people you can't pay....getting killed for quick cash......theres always risk u take hanging out with people that sell drugs owe money to people maybe even that are known as snitches ...... just like if u are a person who is a drug addict u have the risk of getting bad dope or overdosing or stealing to try to get ur next fix......I just firmly believe if u chosen to live any of those lives those are the risk and chances u take everyday

As for Sam saying if he was there to buy pills I could not answer that we strictly talk about our sons life

Thanks for replying to my questions Green Frog Smiley_emoticons_smile

I sincerely wish you all the best for bringing up your son and for the day you have that conversation with him about his father. For what my opinion's worth, you sound like you genuinely want to help him through it all and from other posters comments it sounds like you made the choice to take him out of a potentially bad situation for his best interests, so I respect you for that.

I hear you in regards to the whole drug life/scene. I got exposed to that scene a few years ago, due to the long time best friend of my fella's being a dealer. I know what you mean about the occupational hazards of dealers, the risk of violence, raids, paranoia etc. We got the late night phone calls from his friend when he'd been beaten up/robbed etc and all the hassle and shit that goes with it. We were lucky, we were in small town England, not big city USA, so I doubt the scene was quite as violent or as big time here. We were lucky that we got away from it all in the end, my fella was really loyal to his childhood friend until he realised that his friend only cared about drugs and would rip my fella off if it served his purpose in the blink of an eye. It was far too long a time coming though IMHO!

I know other posters are finding it hard to understand that you have spoken up for Sam, but I can kind of see why you have. If, on the whole, your own experiences of dealing with him in regard to your son haven't been too bad (I know you said there were incidents when you first seperated, but you moved on from there) and he was good in regards to your son (and you want him to maintain some sort of relationship with him) and your relationship happened before he was involved in the pimping and shit like that, then you are basing your opinion on what you experienced. Whatever he did or was involved with away from you and after your relationship ended was his choice and not what you experienced with him. As I say, I can understand why you stood up for him and why you may think he isn't capable of the crimes he's been locked up for.

I can also get that you don't talk to him about his case. I can imagine that you only get a very limited chance to talk and your priority is of course going to be talking about your son.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 08-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM